Login with blockstack not working anymore

I am working on a blockstack app, but I can’t continue… suddenly login with blockstack stopped working. I can’t login with any of the blockstack apps, everything freezes like this:

Any ideas on how to fix this?

resetted browser, now I can’t even complete registration anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

when I select “default storage” I get redirected to this empty page.
the weird thing is that I was running and coding an app and suddenly everything stopped working

Hey @ferrucc-io,

So when you say you reset your browser, do you mean you cleared the browser cache for the Blockstack browser app? If so, it’s very interesting that you’re still seeing a bug in registration.

When you reset the browser cache and restart Blockstack, are you creating a new identity, or using a pre-existing identity to register?

I deleted all my cache, plus

in the settings.
The problem now is that whatever I do (if I recover my account/create a new one) I still get the same blank page and can’t select “default storage”.
It’s 4 hours I’ve been trying every kind of solution.

plus I have to verify all my social accounts all over every time, it’s getting beyond annoying as now “my profiles aren’t complete” enough even to try authentication…

PBC-team

CLOSED somehow it fixed by itself

I’m having the exact problem… Blockstack doesn’t sign in

@16SsduTRkfMwNc3EFqLN Have you updated to our latest browser release? A hard refresh might help resolve this issue.

somehow it fixed itself

Me three… Reset, cache…

Glad this has been resolved. If you continue to run into issues, please report them here or feel free to reach out to us via support@blockstack.com.