Introduce yourself

HI All

My name is Antonio, my block stack ID is antonio.id

I am working with my colleague on an open art marketplace project. We are now close to have a functioning MVP. We are using decentralised user identity, decentralised user storage, bitcoin blockchain for provenance records. We have built real-time auctioning as well. There are so much tech details it would take me some time to write about it. I am proud to say we have succeeded in building a fully decentralised platfrom for art, but it can be used for anything else as well.

I am based in Berlin Germany, and Zagreb Croatia.

Linkedin:
TW:

Anyone interested to pitch in on our project sends me a direct message. We are currently looking for testers and frontend designer to help us create a new type of marketplace.

Check out our project on radicle.art - releases are every several h and its a big work in progress!

Support us by voting for our project in app mining reward program.

If there are any artist ( digital or media ) please contact me so we can unlock uploading art feature for you.

Antonio
Co-founder
radicle.art

3 Likes

Hello, blockstack community!

My name is Kim, but you can call me Thinkverse or Think, I’m a freelance developer located in Stockholm, Sweden, I am currently not working on any projects related to Dapps, but hopefully I will in the future.

You can find my id.blockstack in the explorer here and my personal website at this adress

3 Likes

welcome. be sure to check out https://app.co/blockstack and look into our app mining program if you are looking to build on Blockstack! Let us know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hi to all, guys!
Nice to be here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, my name is Lillian Foreman. I am new to the blockstack and I want to contribute to the community. I am a software architect by profession and a fond of crypto. I have graduated from Stanford university back in 2014 and since than I have been working with Cloudways who is a managed cloud hosting server provider. I was the prominent member of their team who created the one click solution platform for Cloudways and who made the platform sustainable enough to cater Amazon AWS web server.

2 Likes

Hey all! My name is Joe and I am a big fan of the BlockStack project. Woohoo!

@LillianForeman Welcome to the community! where are you based?

Hello everybody! I am an ordinary person interested in crypto and stocks and want to find here new friends!

Glad to see so invloved in cryptocurrency people here, as I am. Quick question: do you use any software for your work, like any trading bot? Because I tried such one and was very impressed with the result.

We are cryptocurrency blog and provide information about Bitcoin, Litecoin, blockchain, Alt coins, etc.

Check our blog at MyCryptoHustle and provide your feedback.

Hey folks,

Background in industrial/federal elections in Australia and arts dramaturgy/management among other stuff.
Glad to be here, last few years in Blockchain speccing n reviewing whitepapers a bit with a lens around communcation.

Yall are amazing

Jack

1 Like

thanks for the link, gonna check this soon

Thanks!

Hi!

My name is Max, liberty oriented person. While working on a app idea I faced some problems, and apparently Blockstack solves them all, so I´m here browsing around see if I can get some talent to partner with and start working on it!

Very excited!

M

1 Like

Hello to all. I think I am out of my element being here in all honesty. It seems this is the realm of the developer. That’s not me. I’ve been reading George Gilder’s book Life After Google. I have a keen interest in the blockchain. I think the business I’m in would be a great place for blockchain apps. It might put me out of business ultimately, but hey, I’ve been workin’ 50 years so I’m o.k. if getting retired happens. I wish I had the app to offer the world, but I don’t. I have a great idea for one, opening up C++ and putting it together is above my pay grade. If we could dust off Dbase3, I might be able to get to first base. :slight_smile: Now if one is able to hook up with folks here on Blockstack, the developers, I’m curious how building an app all works. Today I watched a video of Muneeb Ali mentioning an alternative to Ebay on Blockstack, and that made me sign up. We’re getting closer to the day you can go buy a cup of coffee and use Blockstack apps to do it and that is the day the world changes. I I suppose I’m just a consumer really. I like the idea of having control of my property, what ever that is, and I’m pissed at the Googlefacebookamazontwitter crowd controlling what I can say and do, selling my info all over the place, and then turning around with their noses in the air and thwarting free thought. I believe property rights are at the core of our Constitution and the aforementioned big boys do have competition. I suppose that’s why I’m out here surfing. Take care, RCTarion