I set up a Gaia hub on Heroku by following the link at https://github.com/blockstack/gaia, and could successfully use it for the todo list application
- In order to set the Gaia hub, I changed the URL for Gaia hub connection in the Blockstack browser/settings to my Heroku URL
- I then logged in to the todolist and added a few items
- I connected to the S3 bucket of Gaia using AWS CLI, and could check that data had been written to my bucket.
Afari or Graphite however fail to load:
- For Afari, a blank page appear after logging in
- For Graphite, I can log in, and the home page is displayed, but the application hangs when trying to create a new document
Note: Some data were written on the S3 bucket for both applications:
Ya-L-2:~ yalb$ aws s3 ls s3://bucketeer-fe7dedb3-902c-4df1-abba-9962a90c3a01/17FmSYNup17YdFbsUK6BfA7edwgNfv9DXJ/
2018-09-27 11:35:41 296 blocktweet_userInfo.json
Ya-L-2:~ yalb$ aws s3 ls s3://bucketeer-fe7dedb3-902c-4df1-abba-9962a90c3a01/16qcb11Anf6o3x9jSKgjCgRMRmQ1UeR6H7/
2018-09-27 09:51:20 8518 documentscollection.json
2018-09-27 11:34:17 68 key.json
So both applications are able to access and write to the S3 bucket.
Any idea why this could happen?
I tested on Chrome and Firefox on a Mac OS. Both Afari and Graphite work fine is using the default Gaia hub.