Feedback for OI Calendar was: “The worst thing is that it is just a simple calendar”
So, we need to highlight why this app/product/website is different.
I am thinking about a “Data Rights Indicator”. Every app should include that and eventually the every(?) web browser will have this built in.
This is how it could look like:
I try to describe
- Data that only you can access
- Data that you shared
- Data that was shared for you without your consent
- Data that you accessed from 3rd parties
The number indicates the number of files on gaia (for 1 and 2), or the number of different hosts involved (for 3 and 4)
- Should there be less/more/other indicators?
- Are the icons suitable?
- How can the four points described in a short, understandable word(s) (so that the AFL score increases )