Hi, looks correct to me. Keep the page open a bit to let it work. If that doesn’t work, hard refresh your browser (often CTRL+F5).
- you need to follow the guide and create a post with that text on Facebook, you’ve copied your profile URL into the field, but it shouldn’t look like
https://www.facebook.com/martin.urban01?lst=751576873%3A751576873%3A1510125521 it should look like:
- linkedIn: I think your identifier should be
martinurban1, at least not the email you have now.
- you need to link directly to the post, like
https://www.facebook.com/pradeep.adumala/posts/10211944708755403, not to your profile, as you are currently linking.
- also your identifier is wrong, it should be
pradeep.adumala, not your email
Step two is to create a post on your facebook profile like the ones I’ve linked above. Your URL also looks wrong. Have a look at the above posts, like https://www.facebook.com/pradeep.adumala/posts/10211944708755403
- Both your verifications are fine. So probably a browser issue. Wait a bit. If not, hard refresh.