This is what some of us at Blockstack PBC worked on during the week of 8/27-8/31
Product & Engineering
- Aaron worked with Jude to deploy a new version of the subdomain registrar using a “list-pending-subdomains” endpoint.
Shreyas released iOS v0.3.0, changelog here: https://github.com/blockstack/blockstack-ios/blob/develop/CHANGELOG.md
Larry working on pull request that removes localstorage dependecies in Blockstack.js. https://github.com/blockstack/blockstack.js/pull/539* Larry starting working on session state storage strategies. Relevant forum discussion: Proposal: Giving control of session state to app developers
- Jude Accepted a few PRs to make Blockstack Core’s develop branch easier to process
- Ken and Jeff worked on a potential new onboarding approach.
- Jeff revised Figma UI mockups for onboarding to support several new onboarding ideas in the works.
- Mark published App.co redesign announcement on blog and pushed through Blockstack social media channels and completed proper retro of App.co redesign release
- Tour planning kickoff calls and coordination for meetups, Evangelist bi-weekly call
- Mitchell supported the Hackathon in Vancouver
- Monthly newsletter went out, kicked off SEO audit with a company
- Mitchell updated app.co welcome email template, worked with Evangelist to make an app demo and instructional (laid out a template for this)