This is what some of us at Blockstack PBC worked on the prior week:
Wins of the week:
Last week updates:
- Released Android SDK v0.4.4
- Various improvements for browser, blockstack.js and SDKs
blockstack.js PR for conversion of Flow to Typescript.
- Prevents some classes of bugs we’ve had that were due to deficiencies with Flow.
- Improves documentation generation, especially with the v19 changes.
- blockstack.js code coverage reporting.
- Fixed animal kingdom app bug where kingdoms page is blank
- Fix bug in blockstack.js v19
- Hank’s Beta Mode browser feature
- Merged improved Windows app support.
- PR review and merge of blockstack.js getFileUrl() feature.
- blockstack.js PR for conversion of Flow to Typescript.
- Proposal for more maintainable method for doing social proofs.
- Mary delivered two fully attended Blockstack Zero to DApp workshops. You can see the resource links, including a link to the presentation here.
- Changes to Democracy Earth docs
- Release of new [App Mining FAQs](http://App Mining FAQs)
- We launched two new virtual workshops → Radiks (41 reg) | Compliance (23reg)
- Industry Awareness