Blockstack Non-Accredited Voucher Received

I figured it would be good to let the community know that it appears the non-accredited vouchers were sent out a few hours ago. I received mine which allows me to buy 25,000 stacks at .12 cents a piece at a later date, pending Blockstack doesn’t deem the stacks a security.

Of note, I had to retrieve the email from my spam folder. I hope everyone else got their’s as well.

That’s GREAT news! I’m sitting tight and waiting :slight_smile:

Hmm…I don’t want to be a downer but you should have received your voucher by now. Have you checked your spam folder? I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

I received an email on Thursday from support that I hey had extended the registration period however they were going to start honoring voucher token sales December 1, therefore I think there is still hope :slight_smile:

should we be posting that the expected voucher has not been received and nothing is in the spam folder?

I’d say you could do that but I’d email and ask them directly. Maybe you’ll get a quicker response.

Blockstack Support is amazing! We emailed back and forth to resolve the issue and they re-generated a new voucher for me which I received on Friday Dec 8. Sitting tight and waiting for instructions to redeem it. Thank you all for tour help!

You’re welcome! I’m glad it all worked out for you and that you got your new voucher. All the best from “sunny” Alaska.