Ok so this one goes out to the Graphite devs. I think a major bug happened with Graphite sometime today (the 20th). I had a 2000 word document in my Graphite documents section, an essay/article I had written a couple of days ago. I’m quite glad I have it backed up elsewhere, as I discovered today that it is gone. There is now just an “Untitled” document in it’s place with no text save for the words “Undefined”. Here are some pictures to show what I mean:
Here’s the sorta freaky thing though… I shared a read-only link with a friend of that document, and I just went back and checked and that link will still open the read-only version of it. Here’s a picture showing that:
Heck, here’s the link to it as well! It should still open correctly, as least as of me typing this.
Hopefully the Graphite devs can solve this issue so it doesn’t happen again. I’d have been really upset if I didn’t have that document backed up elsewhere!
(P.S. If someone wants to read the finished version of that article, let me know and I’ll pass on a link to it! I even mentioned Blockstack in it! )