This is an open-to-the-public meeting. Our engineering team meets and all everyone in the community is welcome — app developers, app users, and the simply curious.
You can listen in, ask a question, or participate in our discussions of engineering concerns or questions.
Ruby on Rails
- Reported problems on the WeChat and the Telegram group
- Support for the Ruby Gem repository discussed. We think it hasn’t been used a lot. Thought it is used for the sign in on the Blockstack Forum.
- Deprecation policy — we should write this up.
- Tim will look to figure out where it is broken.
- Ludo will look at making the feature more robust and in the process learn more about Blockstack Auth.
- Rocket chat example is also available
- Auth forum and the sample in the docs will be maintained
Team status report
- Each team member reported status on what they are working on.
- Social proofs; last discussion we wanted to get rid of them.
ZenHub Epic for Social proofs