This is an open-to-the-public meeting. Our engineering team meets and all everyone in the community is welcome — app developers, app users, and the simply curious.
You can listen in, ask a question, or participate in our discussions of engineering concerns or questions.
Agenda & Meeting Recording
Friedgar has two questions:
- With the smart contracting system being used for BNS, how will existing API calls be implemented or change?
- What’s the best reference point for following specs and work on collections?
- After covering these two topics, @aaron suggests that we try something new this week (per a suggestion from @jeffd) — let’s go around the Blockstack engineers and each describe the work we’re doing this week and give a brief description of how it impacts the community.
- Community also said what they are working on
- File manager and implementation of collections