Note: This is a mid-sprint progress meeting
- Mobile On-boarding on the browser.
- We’re working on the last few bugs and on target to release mid-week.
- Improvements to Blockstack.org for developerss
- Work on this slowed down during NYC Blockchain Week, but Jeff has resumed work.
- Future Browser form factor
- We’re still examining future possible form factors. We want to make sure we have buy in from everyone on the team and the community.
- Work on app.co continues both on some redesigns and new admin tools. These will enter testing and be deployed this week
- iOS & Android SDKs
- iOS - we have left over functionality issues that need implementing: encryption, non-JSON files. Larry will take a look at these after helping with Stacks testing and on-boarding testing.
- Android - droidcon berlin talk/workshop reaches 1200 android devs end of June in Berlin. We plan to dedicate some time to improve SDK experience so it is in tip-top shape for the audience & workshops in an upcoming sprint.
- Stacks Testing
- We want each engineering team member and co-founder to dedicate significant time to testing and code review in advance of security audits. We would also appreciate any community help with this as well.
- Testing Guide: https://github.com/blockstack/blockstack-core/issues/821
- Testing items on sprint board: https://github.com/orgs/blockstack/projects/26